[NOBUGS] Data Science Portal Developer Position at the APS

Schwarz, Nicholas nschwarz at anl.gov
Tue May 28 16:38:05 BST 2024

Join our team at Argonne National Laboratory and develop data science portals that integrate with high-performance computing (HPC) and machine learning (ML) workflows. We are currently seeking applicants for a Data Science Portal Developer position. In this role, you will play a pivotal role designing, developing, and maintaining data science portals that facilitate the exploration and analysis of experimental data collected at the Advanced Photon Source (APS). You will work with a multidisciplinary research team developing the strategic direction for facility-wide data architectures and engage in hands-on activities related to the design, development, maintenance, and support of data solutions for scientific instruments. This is your chance to be at the forefront of developing data and computing solutions needed to answer pressing scientific questions. Apply now and be part of a team that enables world-class research.

See the full job posting for more information and to apply at: https://argonne.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Argonne_Careers/details/Data-Science-Portal-Developer_418205.

Please feel free to reach out to Nicholas Schwarz (nschwarz at anl.gov<mailto:nschwarz at anl.gov>) if you have any questions.