[NOBUGS] Postdoctoral Appointee Position – Machine Learning for X-ray Science at the APS

Schwarz, Nicholas nschwarz at anl.gov
Thu May 16 18:02:00 BST 2024

Join our team at Argonne National Laboratory and work on cutting-edge advanced computational approaches to accelerate science. We are currently seeking applicants for a Postdoctoral Appointee position at the Advanced Photon Source. In this role, you will develop and apply advanced computational approaches and machine learning algorithms for x-ray science and instruments. You will work with a multidisciplinary research team comprised of scientists from several National Laboratories to develop and apply new approaches for intelligent learning and autonomous control for light source data and experiments to make new scientific discoveries. This is your chance to be at the forefront of developing data and computing solutions needed to answer pressing scientific questions. Apply now and be part of a team that enables world-class research.

See the full job posting for more information and to apply at: https://argonne.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Argonne_Careers/job/Lemont-IL-USA/Postdoctoral-Appointee---Machine-Learning-for-X-ray-Science_418219.

Please feel free to reach out to Nicholas Schwarz (nschwarz at anl.gov<mailto:nschwarz at anl.gov>) if you have any questions.