[NOBUGS] NOBUGS 2022: Save the date

Gero Flucke gero.flucke at xfel.eu
Tue Dec 21 09:22:03 GMT 2021

Dear Mark,
I see Science at FEL

https://indico.desy.de/event/31222/

in my calendar in that week. If you considered that "collision" and found
it not too relevant - OK, I justed wanted to share.

Cheers

 	Gero Flucke

--
Dr. Gero Flucke
Senior Software Engineer
Email: gero.flucke at xfel.eu
Web: www.xfel.eu

Managing Director: Prof. Dr. Robert Feidenhans'l, Dr. Nicole Elleuche

Registered as European X-Ray Free-Electron Laser Facility GmbH
at Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 111165