[NOBUGS] NOBUGS 2020 - Postponed

Brockhauser, Sandor sandor.brockhauser at xfel.eu
Tue Jun 16 15:58:12 BST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately, as a consequence of COVID19 measures, we have to postpone our conference to a safer date in 2021. As soon as we will have more information, we will let you know and hope you will be available for a face-to-face meeting next year.

Please note that the website is still open and we accept abstracts for contributions.

Best wishes,
Sandor Brockhauser
on behalf of the Local Organising Committee