[NOBUGS] NOBUGS update

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Sat Oct 1 15:45:29 BST 2016

Dear all,

Final preparations are well under way for the upcoming conference. We have
a record in registrations, more than 135 people have already signed up and
paid!

While the registration will remain open until shortly before the
conference, from Monday (Oct 3rd) we will need to fix numbers for the
dinner for example. We will be including some spare capacity, but if
you’re keen on social programme, dinner or tours, please head to the
tills! Otherwise places may run out.

In order to get the proceedings not too long after the conference we need
to give reviewers a chance to read the articles before the conference. To
accommodate that the submission deadline is Wednesday (Oct 5th) already.

If you haven’t booked your hotel yet, there is a very limited number of
rooms still available in our block bookings also until Wednesday (Oct
5th). Instructions are on the website.

https://nobugs.esss.se

Kind regards,

Tobias