[NOBUGS] Preliminary programme ready / End of early bird rate

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Thu Aug 11 10:43:09 BST 2016

Dear all,

The preliminary programme for our conference in October is ready and can
be viewed here:

https://indico.esss.lu.se/event/357/other-view?view=standard

Not all contributors have confirmed their attendance at this point, so
there could still be some tweaks to the schedule.

We are very happy with quality and quantity if the the submitted abstracts
and it was not easy to pick.
We now are looking forward to an exciting conference and hope to see many
of you there.

Next week the discounted early bird rate will come to an end, so if want
to benefit from that, please register and pay under https://nobugs.esss.se
very soon. Many thanks to this that already have registered and paid, that
really helps our planning!

Kind regards,

Tobias

https://nobugs.esss.se