[NOBUGS] McStas 2.2 released!

Peter Kjær Willendrup pkwi at fysik.dtu.dk
Fri May 29 07:27:45 BST 2015

Dear all,

We have unfortunately discovered a serious bug in random number generation in the newly released McStas 2.2.

A patched replacement-release will be released either today or early next week. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Best regards,

Peter Willendrup

Peter Kjær Willendrup
Senior Research Engineer, Special Advisor

DTU Physics

Technical University of Denmark

[cid:image002.gif at 01CCCAF1.5E6331F0]

Department of Physics