[NOBUGS] GDA goes Open Source [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

HAUSER, Nick nha at ansto.gov.au
Tue Dec 8 22:24:28 GMT 2009

Dear Paul,

This is great news! Congratulations.

We here at the Bragg Institute look forward to utilising and
contributing to the GDA project, and wish you and the GDA team all the
best.

Regards,

Nick Hauser
Bragg Institute, Building 82
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation PMB 1, Menai NSW
2234 AUSTRALIA

T +61 2 9717 9474
F +61 2 9717 9799
M 0417 418 542
E nick.hauser at ansto.gov.au
www.ansto.gov.au/research/bragg_institute

Important: This transmission is intended only for the use of the
addressee. It is confidential and may contain privileged information or
copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or
further disclosure of this communication is strictly forbidden. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately
by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission as well as any
attachments.