[NOBUGS] NOBUGS 22: BLISS satellite meeting

Matias Guijarro guijarro at esrf.fr
Wed Aug 24 11:14:51 BST 2022

Dear all,

BLISS is the new beamline control system at ESRF since the
Extremely Brilliant Source upgrade (see [1] for more information
about BLISS).

As some of BLISS developers will participate to NOBUGS 22, we would
be happy to demonstrate our software and to discuss about our beamline
control system in a satellite meeting on **Thursday, 22nd of September
(in the morning)**.

Would you be interested to register for the BLISS event ?
If so please tell me (guijarro at esrf.fr) so we can get organized :)

I would like to thank again NOBUGS organizers for providing us with a
meeting room and including the BLISS satellite meeting in the conference
agenda.

See you in Switzerland,
best regards,
Matias.