[NOBUGS] PSI (Switzerland) Science IT and SCD Vacancies

Ashton Alun (PSI) alun.ashton at psi.ch
Fri Sep 17 12:43:35 BST 2021

We have a number of new roles in the newly created Science IT Infrastructure and Services Department and generally in our research division (Scientific Computing, Theory and Data<https://www.psi.ch/en/media/our-research/new-research-division-at-psi-points-to-the-future-of-data>).

Role:  Group Leader Experiment IT Development and Operations
                Closing Date: 10/10/21
                https://www.psi.ch/en/pa/job-opportunities/47472-group-leader-experiment-it-development-and-operations

                Role: Head of the Laboratory for Simulation and Modelling and Professor of Applied & Computational Mathematics
                Closing Date: 31/10/21
                https://www.psi.ch/en/pa/job-opportunities/47403-head-of-the-laboratory-for-simulation-and-modeling

Previously announced here and still open for applicants:

For the Core Linux Research Services Group we are looking for:
Role: Group Leader: Core Linux Research Services.
Closing Date: Applicants reviewed as received.
https://www.psi.ch/en/pa/job-opportunities/46738-group-leader-core-linux-research-services

Roles: 2 x Linux Engineer / System Engineer.
Closing Date: Applicants reviewed as received.
https://www.psi.ch/en/pa/job-opportunities/46735-linux-engineer-system-engineer

Elsewhere in PSI:
                Professor in Physics of Imaging and Head of Mathematics and Physics of Imaging
                Closing Date: 15/10/21
https://www.psi.ch/en/pa/job-opportunities/47400-professor-in-physics-of-imaging

Java Full Stack Software engineer.
Closing date: 30/09/2021
https://www.psi.ch/de/pa/stellenangebote/47238-java-full-stack-softwareingenieurin-softwareingenieur

https://www.psi.ch/en/pa/job-opportunities

Dr Alun Ashton
Head of Science IT Infrastructure and Services (AWI) Department
Paul Scherrer Institut
WHGA/036
Forschungsstrasse 111
5232 Villigen PSI