[NOBUGS] New Patch Release of Mantid: 5.1.1
Gigg, Martyn (STFC,RAL,ISIS)
martyn.gigg at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 23 17:09:44 BST 2020
We would like to announce a patch release, 5.1.1, of Mantid to correct some issues discovered in the recent 5.1.0 release.
The main issues fixed are:
* a bug in the Muon interface that lead the error reporter to repeatedly appearing when incrementing
the run number with sequential fitting enabled has been fixed
* a bug in the Muon interface that lead to error bars being lost on fitted data has been fixed
* fixed a bug where import CaChannel would cause a hard crash within MantidWorkbench on Linux
* updated the ISIS Reflectometry live data monitor to work with new instrument PV names
* corrected the table value for a partially invalid, filtered log, with only one remaining entry
* fixed a bug where Muon Analysis would crash when using default grouping with no runs
* fixed an unhandled exception when marking columns in a table workspace for plotting or deleting rows
from a PeaksWorkspace
* updated ALC documentation to clarify instrument used for data loading
* avoid error reporter on entering comma in scale box in MSlice
Installation packages can be found on our download page<https://download.mantidproject.org/> and in the usual repositories. You can also access the source code on GitHub release page<https://github.com/mantidproject/mantid/releases/tag/v5.1.1>.
Please keep on reporting any problems you have, or crashes that occur on our forum<https://forum.mantidproject.org/>.
Installation at ISIS on IDAaaS & Cabin Machines
This release will not automatically update on IDAaaS or cabin PCs. This will be arranged a short while after the cycle is over. If you would like the version updated on IDAaaS then please contact us on mantid-help at mantidproject.org.
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. Opinions, conclusions or other information in this message and attachments that are not related directly to UKRI business are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of UKRI.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NOBUGS