[NOBUGS] Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer – Controls and Data Streaming, ISIS Neutron and Muon Source (IRC245520)

Freddie Akeroyd - UKRI STFC freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 18:14:52 BST 2018

The ISIS Experiment Control Group is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join their development team. The group develops a range of different software to help scientists at ISIS maximise their scientific output.

This role involves working on two major development projects: IBEX (our EPICS based experiment control system) and Data Streaming (a data pipeline for experiment data).

Job and application details can be found at:

http://www.topcareer.jobs/Vacancy/irc245520_8503.aspx

Contact me if you require any further information

Regards,

Freddie