[NOBUGS] NOBUGS-2008 dates

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Tue Mar 6 10:46:43 GMT 2007

Hi,

a date to note down in your calendars:

       NOBUGS-2008 will be held from Monday November, 3 to Thursday,
November, 5 2008 in either Sydney or Melbourne.

The location will be announced at a later date. We still can move this
date. If there are important reasons to change, please
speak up quickly.

Then there is some uneasiness about the format of the NOBUGS
conferences. We see that little collaboration is initiated through
NOBUGS. We do think NOBUGS is a worthwhile exercise because it is one of
very few occasions where people like us can meet
and exchange ideas. But may be we can do better. Thus I am asking you on
behalf of the NOBUGS IOC:

- Can you think off something which we should organize at the next
NOBUGS conference?
- Is there anything you wish to be informed about?
- Now that we have the NOBUGS WWW-site, do you have any ideas how that
can be used?

Please make your ideas knwon by either noting them down on the
Discussion section of the NOBUGS WWW-site (www.nobugsconference.org)
or by responding to this e-mail. Please let us also know if you are
content with the current format of NOBUGS.

                Best Regards,

                         Mark Koennecke, on behalf of the NOBUGS-IOC