[NOBUGS] Postdoctoral Appointee Position in Machine Learning at the APS

Schwarz, Nicholas nschwarz at anl.gov
Fri Jul 28 18:18:54 BST 2023

Join our team at the Advanced Photon Source (APS) and Argonne National Laboratory and work on cutting-edge ML projects to accelerate science. We are currently seeking applicants for a Postdoctoral Appointee position in Machine Learning for X-ray Science. In this role, you will develop and apply machine learning algorithms and approaches for x-ray science and instruments. You will work with a multidisciplinary research team comprised of scientists from several National Laboratories to integrate machine learning methods into a shared platform to make new scientific discoveries. This is your chance to be at the forefront of using machine learning to develop data and computing solutions needed to answer pressing scientific questions that face the nation today. Apply now and be part of a team that enables world-class research.

Read more about the position and apply at: https://argonne.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Argonne_Careers/job/Lemont-IL-USA/Postdoctoral-Appointee---Machine-Learning-for-X-ray-Science_416253-1.

Best Regards,

Nicholas

--
Nicholas Schwarz
Principal Computer Scientist, Group Leader