[NOBUGS] NOBUGS 2022: Save the date

Koennecke Mark (PSI) mark.koennecke at psi.ch
Tue Dec 21 07:45:41 GMT 2021

Hi,

after NOBUGS 2020 fell victim to the ongoing Corona pandemic, the NOBUGS committee
now plans to organize a NOBUGS 2022. The date will be:

 Monday, 19 - Thursday 22 of September 2022 at PSI, Switzerland

In order accommodate the corona situation and many colleagues who have difficulties
traveling for others reasons we plan to hold the conference as a hybrid meeting with participants
on site and online. This also means we only have the afternoons local time available. This in
order to accommodate our friends in america and asia and because full day online meetings
are very tiresome.

Particpants on site will have to fulfill swiss and PSI regulations  as valid at the time
of the conference. As of today this means vaccinated  or recovered persons only.

Of course, with corona there is no planning certainty. If the situation turns worse with
omikron or yet another variant, the fallback option will be an online only meeting.

Expect more information and a conference WWW-site in spring-early summer 2022.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, hopefully with a NOBUGS conference.

Best Regards,

Mark Koennecke

on behalf of the NOBUGS committee and PSI