[NOBUGS] NOBUGS 2016: open for registrations and update on abstract submission

Tobias Richter Tobias.Richter at esss.se
Tue Jun 28 13:27:14 BST 2016

Dear all,

Thanks to the support of Copenhagen University we were able to open the
conference for registrations. The early bird price until mid August is set
to 320 EUR, after that the price increases to 420 EUR. Even without
official announcement we had a number of people singing up already in the
last few days.

Please go to https://nobugs.esss.se to register and for further options
(social events and satellite workshops).

Since we’re somewhat delayed in opening for registrations, we decided to
extend the abstract submission deadline. So there is still time to think
about contributions and get them to us by Sunday, 10th July midnight (pm).

There will be some updates to the site in the coming weeks regarding the
proceedings, so keep your eyes open for that.

If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us via
nobugs at esss.se

Kind regards,

Tobias
(for the joint organisers with MAX IV and Copenhagen University)

https://nobugs.esss.se
nobugs at esss.se