[NOBUGS] Light and neutron source technical forum--resume in September

Boehnlein, Amber amber at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Aug 18 19:09:31 BST 2013

Hi All,

Due to holidays, we will be taking a break until September--but I wanted to touch base so everyone knew that we will resume in the fall.

Please let me thank all of you.  The amount of participation has been gratifying.  I am hoping to get more participation from instrument scientists, so please send me the names of anyone you think would be interested.

Please send me any topics or suggested.

I have had a request to move the meeting an hour earlier to 7am Pacific Time on Fridays.   Please let me know if that's a problem.

All the best, and see you in September!

Amber