[NOBUGS] [mcstas-users] McStas 1.12c on Mac OS X Lion - hold your horses!

Willendrup, Peter Kjær PKWI at risoe.dtu.dk
Tue Jul 26 19:03:37 BST 2011

Hello again,

I have created a new dmg for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion users, available at http://www.mcstas.org/download .

Be aware that you will have to compile openmpi yourself - or get it from somewhere else if you want to do multi-core simulations.

The new dmg also works for Snow Leopard - but you will have to reinstall all support packages if McStas was previously installed on the machine.

Best regards,

Peter Willendrup

--
Peter Willendrup - Development engineer